Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Autumn Tulle Wreath

Time for another wreath!  This time I made an autumn wreath for a friend at work.  I love how it turned out, so I will definitely be making one for myself as well.

My favorite part of autumn is the colors; I wish we could have colors like this all the time. For this wreath I decided to stick with chocolate brown, orange and off-white/cream white tulle.  I wanted to compliment all the beautiful autumn colors in the ribbon and the embellishments.

Materials Needed:
- Styrofoam circle wreath
-  Spool of brown tulle
- Spool of off-white/cream tulle
- Spool of orange tulle
- Wired pumpkin ribbon
- Autumn leaves floral pics
- Hot Glue gun

 

 
Overall, I'm pleased with this one!  I might change things up a bit when I make my own - I'm thinking of leaving the orange tulle out and sticking to just brown and cream.  In any case, my friend loved it (and her husband was thrilled she could take down the Easter wreath, lol!). 
 
Happy Autumn and Happy Crafting!
 
 


1 comment: