Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Poky Little Puppy Party

Wow - so much time has gone by since my last post!  And so much has happened!  Right after Madailein began kindergarten, I received a promotion at work and started working nights.  What an adjustment this has been for all of us!

But what better way to get back into the swing of things than with a party!  In October our little one turned two (I can't believe it!).  She is so in love with puppies so we decided to do a Poky Little Puppy / Little Golden Book theme. 




 Here's my silly girl getting her birthday pictures taken.  She was so ornery and rotten that day!!  I absoultely love her dress from TheSmockExchange.com.  Light blue polka dot bishop dress with handsmocked puppies - to die for!! 


Ready to open presents!
A friend of my sister-in-law made this wonderful cake.  10" square double layer cake - and it was delicious!!  Time really does fly and I am so grateful to have these wonderful memories of my little ones!

I have lots of crafting planned for the next few months; so stay tuned for more posts!!

Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. That is sensational. Where did you get the golden book banner from? I'd love to know. Kylie.paulsen@bigpond.com
    Kylie ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kylie! I got that banner from BirthdayExpress.com. They had the cutest Little Golden book supplies!

      Delete
  2. What a fun idea for a party! Thanks for sharing at the Sunday Showcase.

    ReplyDelete