Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mommy & Me Art - Thumb Print Trees Part 2!

Over the weekend I had a Mommy & Me art class at my house.  We had 3 kids plus my sister and Madailein participate.  The kids had so much fun painting!  It is such a joy to watch children paint or draw - their vivid imaginations come alive and they have a great time just exploring color and shapes.  Here are some pictures of our weekend!

Madailein getting ready for everyone!  She wanted her Mickey friends to join in the fun.

Time to get started!


Pure joy!



The finished masterpieces!








Happy crafting everyone!! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a joy to my heart seeing children doing something that interest them. As I can see in the pictures, they are all enjoying making paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by! These kiddos had just a wonderful time - I can't wait to do this again!!

    ReplyDelete